ISSUED: MONDAY SEPTEMBER 11th 2017
BahamasAir wishes to advise the traveling public that the airline has resumed scheduled services throughout our entire domestic network. Additionally, we wish to announce that service into the United States will resume commencing tomorrow morning (12th September 2017) at the following airports:
- Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport
- West Palm Beach (Serviced from Marsh Harbor)
- Orlando International Airport
Passengers scheduled to travel to Miami tomorrow morning, be advised that the morning flights will be serviced through Ft Lauderdale. Service into Miami Florida from Nassau is expected to resume Tuesday afternoon. Meanwhile service between Nassau and Orlando will resume at 12 noon Tuesday.
We are also pleased to advise that all other international services will also resume tomorrow morning. These services include:
- Jose Marti International Airport (HAY) – Havana, Cuba
- Hugo Chavez International Airport (CAP) – Cap Haitian, Haiti
- Toussaint Louverture International Airport (PAP) – Port-Au-Prince, Haiti
- Providenciales International Airport (PLS) – Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands
BahamasAir will continue to apprise the public of any schedule changes as to return to the normal operating schedule.